This page has not been translated into Kreyòl. Visit the Kreyòl page for resources in that language.
Peryòd Ensidan: Aug 8, 2023 and continuing.
Dat Deklarasyon: Aug 10, 2023
Nan Paj sa a
Plis sou Dezas sa a
Nouvèl & Laprès Lokal
Vizite paj Nouvèl & Laprès pou jwenn aktyalite, fich ransèyman, nòt laprès, ak lòt resous miltimedya.
Hawaii (DR-4724-HI): Rumor Control and Frequently Asked Questions
Help keep yourself, your family and your community safe after the Hawaii wildfires by being aware of rumors and scams and sharing official information from trusted sources.
Wildfire Response in Action
Visit FEMA's YouTube for videos in American Sign Language (ASL) on how to apply for disaster assistance.
Help share important information in various languages including English, Hawaiian, Ilocano, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Tagalog.
Disaster Registration Flyer | Live Announcer Scripts | Disaster Multimedia Toolkit | Hawaii Wildfires 2023: Partners' Toolkit
View the latest images of FEMA and the federal response in our Hawaii Fires 2023 media collection.
- B-Roll of Hawaii Wildfire | DVIDShub.net
- Federal Emergency Management Agency | DVIDShub.net
- FEMA Videos in American Sign Language - FEMA Accessible | YouTube.com
Maui Recovers Website
An official County of Maui website, www.MauiRecovers.org, is providing vital information and assistance, including re-entry data, to those affected by the fires. The website includes:
- Re-entry Information: Guidance on safe re-entry to affected areas, outlining essential safety measures for those returning to their properties.
- Water and Wastewater Updates: Regular updates on the status of water and wastewater services in impacted areas.
- Maps and Data: Interactive maps and data resources to facilitate navigation of impacted areas during the recovery process.
- Fire Debris Removal: Updates on the removal of hazardous materials from areas affected by the fires.
- Financial and Housing Assistance: Detailed information on available financial and housing assistance programs to support recovery.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Answers to common questions related to the recovery efforts.
Individuals can also subscribe to receive real-time updates tailored to assist those impacted by the fires.
Disaster Unemployment Assistance
For more information on how to apply for DUA visit the State of Hawaii Unemployment Insurance webpage.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING DUA APPLICATION EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 26, 2023
The State Department of Labor and Industrial Relations (DLIR) is accepting applications for Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA). The deadline for submitting a DUA application has been extended to October 26, 2023. Applications submitted after the deadline will be considered untimely and DUA benefits may be denied unless the individual provides good cause for late filing.
HOW AND WHERE TO APPLY: Individuals may apply for DUA online through huiclaims.hawaii.gov/#/ or in person.
- Residents and tourists should closely monitor and follow instructions from local officials.
- For information on what to do before, during and after a wildfire, visit Ready.gov.
- For state and local safety information and updates, visit hawaii.gov.
Locate Family or Loved Ones
If you are trying to locate family or loved ones, call 1-800 RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) and select Option 4, then follow the voice prompts for "Hawaii Wildfires". The Maui County Emergency Management Agency set up a Family Assistance Center at the Kahului Community Center to help families locate missing loved ones.
Visit @Maui_EMA's Family Assistance Center at the Kahului Community Center to get help locating missing loved ones.
Hawaii Volunteer Organizations
Local and national Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters (VOADs) are coordinating to identify resources for unmet needs and provide emergency assistance to survivors. Those seeking to donate to the recovery efforts, can do so by visiting hawaiistatevoad.org.
Kouman pou Ede
Benevola ak Donasyon
Rekiperasyon an ka pran plizyè ane apre yon dezas. Gen anpil fason pou ede tankou bay donasyon kach, bay bagay moun bezwen oswa bay tan w. Aprann plis sou fason pou ede moun ki nan bezwen yo.
Pa al deplwaye pwòp tèt ou nan zòn dezas yo. Òganizasyon de konfyans nan zòn ki afekte yo konnen ki kote yo bezwen volontè yo. Travay ak yon òganizasyon ki etabli pou asire w ke ou gen sekirite apwopriye, fòmasyon ak konpetans ki nesesè pou reponn.
Ajans Lyezon Volontè FEMA (Voluntary Agency Liaisons, VALs) bati relasyon ak kowòdone efò ak òganizasyon volontè, ki baze sou lafwa ak òganizasyon kominotè ki aktif lè gen katastwòf.
Fè Biznis ak FEMA
Si w enterese bay sèvis ak machandiz peye pou sekou pou katastwòf, vizite paj Fè Biznis ak FEMA nou an pou kòmanse.
Si ou posede yon biznis ki enplike nan retire debri epi ou swete patisipe nan efò netwayaj nan zòn ki afekte yo, tanpri kontakte gouvènman lokal la nan zòn ki afekte yo pou ofri sèvis ou yo.
|Total Asistans Lojman (Housing Assistance - HA) - Dola ki Apwouve||$12,782,845.29|
|Total Asistans Lòt Bezwen (Other Needs Assistance - ONA) - Dola ki Apwouve||$13,888,146.31|
|Total Pogram Endividyèl & Kay Dola ki Apwouve||$26,670,991.60|
|Aplikasyon Asistans Endividyèl ki Apwouve||5828|
|Emergency Work (Categories A-B) - Dollars Obligated||$94,557,012.53|
|Total Asistans Piblik Sibvansyon Dola Akòde||$101,911,446.84|