Find policy and guidance to help interpret federal statutes, laws and regulations.
FEMA's Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) grant programs provide funding for eligible mitigation activities that reduce disaster losses and protect life and property from future disaster damages, including:
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP)
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Program Post Fire (HMGP Post Fire)
- Pre-Disaster Mitigation (PDM)
- Flood Mitigation Assistance (FMA)
- Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities (BRIC)
- Safeguarding Tomorrow Revolving Loan Fund Program (Safeguarding Tomorrow RLF)
Search for Policy and Guidance Documents
The documents below are fillable forms, which means you can type your answers directly on the form. Please first download the form and save it your computer. To complete your form, you will need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe website. Please make sure you open your fillable form in Adobe Reader, as some operating systems default to a browser as a PDF reader (such as Microsoft Edge or Safari).