FEMA Individuals and Households Program Unified Guidance (IHPUG)
- Individuals and Households Program Unified Guidance (IHPUG) (September 2016)
The Individuals and Households Program Unified Guidance (IHPUG) provides FEMA employees, emergency management partners, political leadership, and the public with a single, comprehensive reference containing policy statements and conditions of eligibility for all forms of Individuals and Households Program (IHP) assistance. The IHPUG supersedes previous stand-alone IHP policies. Any policy or guidance document not superseded by the IHPUG is provided below. The IHPUG applies to disasters declared on or after September 30, 2016.
- Please note that the currently available version of this document contains minor formatting changes from the original. The content has not been altered.
- For more information, please watch the IHPUG overview video.
FEMA IHP Policies Not Superseded by the IHPUG
- Disaster Assistance Centers-Services and Providers
- Establishment Criteria for Disaster Recovery Centers
- Secure Data Sharing
Archived IHP Policies
- Link to IA Policy Archive
11/26/2018 - 09:40