FEMA Individuals and Households Program Unified Guidance (IHPUG)
- Individuals and Households Program Unified Guidance (IHPUG) (September 2016)
The Individuals and Households Program Unified Guidance (IHPUG) provides FEMA employees, emergency management partners, political leadership, and the public with a single, comprehensive reference containing policy statements and conditions of eligibility for all forms of Individuals and Households Program (IHP) assistance. The IHPUG supersedes previous stand-alone IHP policies. Any policy or guidance document not superseded by the IHPUG is provided below. The IHPUG applies to disasters declared on or after September 30, 2016 through February 28, 2019. The Individual Assistance Program and Policy Guide (IAPPG) supersedes the IHPUG for any disaster declared on or after March 1, 2019.
- Please note that the currently available version of this document contains minor formatting changes from the original. The content has not been altered.
- For more information, please watch the IHPUG overview video.
FEMA IHP Policies Not Superseded by the IHPUG
- Establishment Criteria for Disaster Recovery Centers
- Secure Data Sharing
Archived IHP Policies
- Link to IA Policy Archive
09/26/2019 - 11:54