OPPA's Policy Division integrates and oversees policy coordination across the Agency, and works collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to shape overall Agency policy.
OPPA's Policy Division:
- Supports Agency leadership in the identification, development, and implementation of the Agency's policy priorities including leading major policy efforts such as development of national strategies, frameworks, or doctrine as directed.
- Integrates, oversees, and coordinates the Agency policy process.
- Represents the Agency on Department-level policy matters.
- Chairs the FEMA Policy Working Group involving representatives from all FEMA Offices and Directorates used to coordinate policy development.
- Provides policy oversight and input for Agency testimony/responses to legislative report requirements, questions, and correspondence.
10/02/2015 - 12:48