To manage federal assistance to measurably improve capability and reduce the risks the nation faces in times of man-made and natural disasters.
What We Do
- Administer and manage FEMA grants to ensure critical and measurable results for customers and stakeholders, while also ensuring transparency in the grant process.
- Consolidate the grant business operations, systems, training, policy and oversight of all FEMA grants.
- Establish and promote consistent outreach and communication with state, local, tribal and territorial stakeholders.
- Offer information about FEMA’s preparedness grants funding provided to state, local, tribal and territorial governments in the form of non-disaster grants.
- Office of Communications, Culture, Analytics and Training
- Office of Enterprise Grant Services
- Office of Grant Administration
- Office of Resource Management & Business Administration