This page has not been translated into Kreyòl. Visit the Kreyòl page for resources in that language.
Strategic Partners for More Resilient Communities
Join us for a session featuring: Value-added Mitigation Contributions by Non-governmental Institutions. You will be able to learn how to interact with these types of institutions to fulfill grant requirements or learn of ways to bring nature-based solutions into your community.
Dat: August 10, 2021
Lè: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Detay Evènman an
- Mike Piskur, Program Manager of the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers about their work through the Great Lakes Impact Platform.
- Allison Lukacsy-Love AIA, AICP, City of Euclid, Ohio, Department of Planning and Development Director
- Jason Strangland, Principal Landscape Architect, Smith Group
- Sarah Murdock, US Climate Resilience and Water Policy Director of The Nature Conservancy (Washington, D.C.)
- Raj Shukla, Midwest Director of Freshwater Policy of The Nature Conservancy (Chicago)
- Kira Baltutis, FEMA Hazard Mitigation Officer, BRIC Program and Nature Based Solutions
We hope you can join us. Be sure to bring your questions and project ideas for our experts.
This Webinar is a joint effort by FEMA Region 5 and NOAA Region 5 Office for Coastal Management.