The Community Recovery Management Toolkit is designed to help communities manage recovery. The toolkit guides you through a three-step process of organizing, planning and managing recovery, while also giving you resources from other recovery support functions.
Part 1: Organizing
Organize local leadership, involving the local community, and coordinating among community stakeholders.
Part 2: Planning
Help communities assess local needs, create a plan and determine which projects best support the community’s future vision and priorities.
Part 3: Managing
Assist local leadership in managing staffing, financing and leveraging resources to support recovery strategy implementation.
- Effective Coordination of Recovery Resources to State, Tribal, Territorial, and Local Incidents
- Local Disaster Recovery Managers (LDRM)
- FEMA Procurement Toolbox Series: Local and Indian Tribal Government Requirements of 44 C.F.R. §13.36
- Top 10 Procurement Under Grant Mistakes Leading to Audits and Potential Loss of FEMA Public Assistance Funding
- Searchable Resources for Community Leaders from Disasterassistance.gov