FEMA Region VIII staff are working every day to support our six states and 28 tribal nations. We provide needed support to communities that have suffered from disasters, but there are also numerous other activities you may not even know that FEMA is involved in. Here, you can learn more about what we are doing in your community. You can also follow us on Twitter and look for the hashtag #FEMAIYC.
- Conducting Continuity Workshops and Tabletop Exercises in the Dakotas
- Historic Manitou Springs trail in Colorado preserved with FEMA Mitigation Funds
- FEMA Tribal Liaisons attend Montana Indian Nations Working Group Session
- CSEPP Exercise Allows Pueblo Area Chance to Test Response Capabilities
- FEMA Helps Utah Prepare for the Worst on Wasatch
- Conducting Disaster Procurement Training in North Dakota
- Wheat Ridge Colorado Benefits From Effective Floodplain Management