This page has not been translated into Español. Visit the Español page for resources in that language.
03SR-02-TLHN - Tools, Hand
Manually operated hand tools, cutting torches, exothermic torches, accessories and attachments for cutting, prying, breaking, shoring, stabilizing, moving, applying or removing fasteners where powered tools are not appropriate or safe to use.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Amtrak - (IPR - Amtrak)
- Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
- Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 03SR-02-TLHN - Tools, Hand directly aquí. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.