Florida Hurricane Michael


Incident Period: Oct 7, 2018 - Oct 19, 2018

Declaration Date: Oct 11, 2018

world globe

Local Resources

Local News & Media

Visit the News & Media page for events, fact sheets, press releases and other multimedia resources.

Local Resources Custom Text

Funding Obligations

Individual Assistance Amount
Total Housing Assistance (HA) - Dollars Approved $123,061,722.80
Total Other Needs Assistance (ONA) - Dollars Approved $26,510,579.49
Total Individual & Households Program Dollars Approved $149,572,302.29
Individual Assistance Applications Approved 31414
Public Assistance Amount
Emergency Work (Categories A-B) - Dollars Obligated $1,381,181,287.86
Permanent Work (Categories C-G) - Dollars Obligated $596,099,663.53
Total Public Assistance Grants Dollars Obligated $2,074,123,094.85
Hazard Mitigation Assistance Amount
Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP) - Dollars Obligated $76,787,673.37
Last updated