FEMA's Public Assistance resources and tools page allow state, local, and tribal governments to maintain a greater working knowledge of the Agency’s processes and enhance the Nation’s level of resilience and preparedness.
Public Assistance Per Capita Impact Indicator and Project Thresholds
This page includes the statewide and countywide PA per capita impact indicator and small project thresholds going back to FY 2004. This page will be updated annually or as needed.
- Public Assistance Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Debris Removal Contractor Registry Information
- Declaration Process
- Appeal Response Database
- Schedule of Equipment Rates
- Resources for Environmental Compliance
- Sample State Administrative Plan
- Public Assistance Project Worksheets