Major Disaster Declaration declared on November 18, 2019
Individual Assistance Applications
Total Individual & Households Program
Dollars Approved: $2,919,503.49
Designated Counties (Individual Assistance):Brookings, Charles Mix, Davison, Flandreau Indian Reservation, Hanson, Hutchinson, Lake, Lincoln, McCook, Minnehaha, Moody, Yankton, Yankton Indian Reservation
Current Major Disaster Declarations for the State of South Dakota
- Severe Winter Storm, Snowstorm, And Flooding (DR-4440) for March 13 - April 26, 2019
- Severe Storms And Flooding (DR-4463) for May 21 - June 7, 2019
- Severe Storms, Tornadoes, And Flooding (DR-4467) for June 30 - July 21, 2019
- Severe Storms, Tornadoes, And Flooding (DR-4469) for September 9 - September 26, 2019
Individual Assistance - Dollars Approved
Total Individual & Households Program (IHP) - Dollars Approved*
Total Housing Assistance (HA) - Dollars Approved*
Total Other Needs Assistance (ONA) - Dollars Approved*
Total Individual Assistance (IA) - Applications Approved*
Public Assistance - Dollars Approved
If and when public assistance obligated dollar information is available for this disaster, it will be displayed here. Information is updated every 24 hours.
* Dollars Approved: Assistance dollars approved but not necessarily disbursed.
Learn more about FEMA Disaster definitions. Information is updated every 24 hours.