Make a payment to FEMA if you have received a notice for:
- Disaster-related assistance
- Temporary housing
- Other (jury duty, FOIA, etc.)
Please note these payments are not for: flood insurance premiums, Small Business Administration loans or National Finance Center debts.
|Online||Go to www.pay.gov and enter "FEMA" in search box.|
|Online Bill Payment||(ACH) Individuals can log into their personal bank account and issue an electronic payment to FEMA.|
1. Log into your online bank account.
2. Select Bill Pay option.
3. Choose FEMA and follow instructions on the screen.
4. If applicable, include your Registration ID or other identifying number provided on correspondence.
|Check or Money Order Payable to FEMA – Regular Mail||FEMA|
P.O. Box 6200-16
Portland, OR 97228-6200
|Check or Money Order Payable to FEMA – Overnight Mail, Courier Payments (i.e., UPS, DHS, and FedEx)||US BANK - Government Lockbox|
Attn: DHS-FEMA - 6200-16
17650 NE Sandy Blvd.
Portland, OR 97230