The FEMA Tender of Service Program serves as the gateway for Transportation Service Providers (TSPs) wishing to do business with FEMA. Please see the documents and links below for information regarding:
FEMA Transportation Procurement (TP) Reference Guide
Steps to Becoming a FEMA-Approved Transportation Service Provider
*See the FEMA STOS for details; Freight Brokers and Rate Filing Service Providers are subject to different requirements
- Carefully read the:
- Submit a completed Logistics Supply Chain Management System (LSCMS) User Request Form to FEMA-Transportation-Programs@fema.dhs.gov. Upon approval, FEMA will respond with a Username and Password for ac cess to FEMA’s Document Upload application.
- Download and review the instructions for how to upload docum ents to FEMA’s Document Upload application.
- Upload pdf copies of the following documents * to FEMA’s Logistics Gateway:
- Signed FEMA Transportation Service Provider (TSP) Agreement
- Signed FEMA Transportation Service Provider (TSP) Certification Statement
- Proof of current cargo insurance coverage of at least $300,000
- Freight Brokers: all of the above, plus;
- Broker ID Statement identifying your firm as providing transportation services as a freight broker, signed and on company letterhead.
- Copy of the firm's SCAC Assignment letter from NMFTA
- Visit www.sam.gov to verify that your company’s registration in the System for Award Management (SAM) is current and active.
- Complete Logistics Gateway training. Following FEMA’s review and approval of the documents provided in Step 4, a link to Logistics Gateway training will be provided. To complete this step, TSPs must:
- Complete the online Logistics Gateway training course,
- Pass a quiz on the training material with a score of 80% or higher
- Once these two items are complete, FEMA will notify you when you have been granted access to the Logistics Gateway.
- Motor Freight (Trucking) TSPs Only: submit linehaul and accessorial rates via FEMA’s Transportation Procurement system. This must be done every year during the open rate filing cycle to remain active in FEMA’s system. Information regarding the dates of the next open rate filing cycle will be posted as it becomes available.
For questions or additional information about the FEMA Tender of Service Program, please contact FEMA-Transportation-Programs@fema.dhs.gov.
FEMA General RFO
The rate filing season will be open from March 4, 2019 through March 31, 2019. All Motor Freight/Truck Transportation Service Providers must submit rates during the open rate filing season to be eligible to do business with FEMA. Rate offers made in response to this request will be for the period May 1, 2019 through April 30, 2020.
- Logistics Supply Chain Management System (LSCMS) - User Request
- FEMA Transportation Service Provider Agreement
- FEMA Transportation Service Provider Certification Statement
Document Upload Instructions
Motor Freight/Truck Transportation Service Providers: Save the Date!
FEMA will host two online training sessions for all FEMA-Approved Motor Freight Transportation Service Providers (TSPs) on how to submit linehaul, accessorial and LTL rates via FEMA’s Transportation Procurement system. All FEMA-Approved Motor Freight TSPs are encouraged to participate.
- Thursday, February 21st, 2019, 10:30 AM EST
- Wednesday, February 27th, 2019, 1:30 PM EST
Please click this link to register: Motor Freight TSP Training Registration