FEMA P-388 CD, Safe Room Resources CD (2015)
The materials on this CD are intended to help communities mitigate damage or loss from tornadoes and other extreme-wind events, and provide public information resources for conveying the importance of safe room construction. This is part of FEMA’s ongoing mitigation effort to lessen the impact that disasters have on people and property.
This CD contains several informative posters, maps, and other resources that can be downloaded in various formats depending on how they will be used, including high-resolution print quality and low-resolution screen quality for web use.
Please read the artwork usage requirements below.
The resources provided on the CD are also available for download below in a zip file containing various formats of the CD contents for a variety of uses, including high-resolution print quality and low-resolution screen quality for web use. The pdf available for download below shows what is on the CD, however, the download links contained in the pdf do not work unless you are using the CD version, so the zip file must be downloaded to obtain the images.
File download options:
- Web-quality: Ideal to place on a web page (JPG file).
- Handout format: The image is optimized to print as a letter-size page (PDF file).
- Print quality: The image can be placed in an electronic document for high-quality printing (JPG file).
- Press quality: The image is intended for use in a publication (PDF file).
- Poster size: Ideal to print as a large-format display (PDF file).
The graphics, illustrations, and photographs on this CD are made available by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) at no cost in order to help communicate the effects of natural disasters and to encourage individuals and businesses to take action to reduce their risk of disaster damage, injury, or death.
When downloading or copying FEMA artwork, you agree to the following:
- FEMA will be credited every time the graphic, illustration, or photographs used.
- The image(s) will not be digitally altered or cropped in a way that misrepresents the content.
- Artwork will be used only for educational and/or informative purposes.
- Artwork must not be used in advertisements.
- Artwork will not be sold or included in commercial photographic CD collections.
If you have comments or concerns about this policy or anything related to FEMA artwork, please do not hesitate to contact FEMA at FEMA-News-Desk@fema.dhs.gov or 202-646-3272.
|FEMA P-388 CD, Safe Room Resources||July 1, 2015|
|FEMA P-388 CD, Safe Room Resources||0.02G||July 1, 2015|
|FEMA P-388 CD Zip Files||0.12G||September 2, 2016|