This page provides links to resources and information for Claims Adjusters about the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Adjuster Certification and Workshops
- Adjuster Certification Application
- Adjuster Fee Schedule-2012 Revision - currently reflected on pages B-22 & B-23 of Adjuster Claims Manual below.
- NFIP Claims Manual
- Publications for Insurance Agents to use before and after a flood
- Associate in National Flood Insurance (ANFI™) - Earn a designation that reinforces the technical and practical knowledge and skills you need to confidently and accurately handle all aspects of flood insurance coverage. (FEMA does not endorse any non-profit or other entity, but provides links to the Institutes as a convenience to the public.)
- Claims Adjuster Forms
- Claims Handbook
- David Maurstad Adjuster Presentation Welcome Video
- Disaster Support Resources, Post Hurricane Information
- Flood Disaster Offices
- Steps For the Assignment of Coverage D - Increased Cost of Compliance Coverage
- Summary of Coverage (English and Spanish)
- Where do I Send the Proof of Loss that Supports my Claim?
05/16/2019 - 16:25