Request PDAT Training
PDAT offers live virtual trainings and offers a webinar series available anytime to help you understand how to purchase in compliance with federal procurement rules.
Procurement Under Grants Training Schedule
Popular Links and Resources Shared in Training
Top Ten Mistakes When Purchasing Under a FEMA Award
This short training module is self-paced and takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. The training covers the federal requirements for FEMA award recipients and subrecipients when purchasing under their grant. The training introduces the 10 most frequent procurement noncompliance issues as reported by The Office of Inspector General (OIG) and lists available resources to help avoid these mistakes.
Click on this link to access the training.
Request a PDAT Training
The Procurement under FEMA Awards Training helps participants understand how to properly contract when using federal funds.
- Tribal emergency management personnel
- Houses of worship
- Private nonprofit entities
- Public Assistance applicants
- Federal procurement requirements applicable to states
- Local and tribal governments
- Institutions of higher education
- Houses of worship and other private nonprofit organizations
- Full and open competition
- Emergency and exigency period contracting
- Methods of procurement
- Cost or price analysis
- Socioeconomic contracting
- Contract provisions
- Increase awareness of applicable contracting requirements when using federal funds under the Public Assistance Program
- Decrease potential noncompliance
- Help applicants avoid the potential loss of federal assistance funds
Several options available to meet the audience’s needs.
PDAT offers in-person and webinar course delivery options.
Reach out to your state or FEMA representative to schedule a webinar or in-person PDAT training today!