Flood insurance reform legislation authorized a number of reports to be produced to inform National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) rate-setting and mapping activities.
- Affordability Study
- Flood Protection Structure Accreditation Task Force Report to Congress
- GAO Report: More Information Needed on Subsidized Properties
- GAO Report: Continued Attention Needed to Address Challenges
- GAO Report: Status of FEMA's Implementation of the Biggert-Waters Act, as Amended
- National Academy of Public Administration: FEMA Flood Mapping: Enhancing Coordination to Maximize Performance
04/02/2020 - 12:51