The Non-Disaster Grants Management System (ND Grants) provides the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and its stakeholders with a system that supports the grants management lifecycle. The system allows users to perform and manage many tasks and assignments including submitting applications, reviewing and accepting awards, submitting amendments and performance reports.
ND Grants provides users with an effective system that is collaboratively developed, supports a user-friendly workflow, and assists users in managing grants. The ND Grants team continually gathers input, best practices, and lessons learned from FEMA grantors and recipients, as well as other external FEMA grant stakeholders to incorporate improvements to the system.
What are the System Benefits?
ND Grants allows stakeholders to:
- Manage Organizations and Task Assignments
- Application Submission
- Award Review and Acceptance
- Amendment Submission
- Performance Reports Submission
The following supplemental guidance is available to provide recipients and users with information on registering and using the Non-Disaster Grants System:
- ND Grants Overview Presentation
- ND Grants Account Creation
- ND Grants Quick Reference Guides
- ND Grants User Guide
- ND Grants Application Process Flow
The System and Business Support Branch offers comprehensive training of the ND Grants System to grant applicants and recipients. If you would like to be added to the training distribution list, please provide your contact information to out Service Desk at NDGrants@fema.dhs.gov.
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG) Program
- Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
- Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) - Amtrak
- Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Elements (CAP-SSSE)
Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program
Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant
Homeland Security National Training Progrm
Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program
National Earthquake Hazard Reduction Program (NEHRP)
State Fire Training Systems Grant Program
Frequently Asked Questions
To view the Non-Disaster Grants (ND Grants) Management System Frequently Asked Questions please visit this site:
If you need help using the ND Grants System, please contact the ND Grants Service Desk at 1-800-865-4076 or NDGrants@fema.dhs.gov. If you have programmatic or grants management questions, please contact your Program Analyst or Grants Specialist.