This page has not been translated into 한국어. Visit the 한국어 page for resources in that language.
Puerto Rico Earthquakes
발생 기간: 12월 28, 2019 - 7월 3, 2020
선언일: 1월 16, 2020
- 복구 자원: 주 및 지역 | 전국
- 소통: 소셜 미디어 | 모바일 앱 및 문자
- 연중무휴 상담: 재난 고충 헬프라인(Disaster Distress Helpline)
재난에 대한 자세한 내용
지역 뉴스 및 미디어
행사, 기본 정보, 보도 자료 및 기타 멀티미디어 자료는 뉴스 및 미디어 페이지 를 확인하십시오.
Puerto Rico Location Page
- Free legal aid available to eligible Puerto Rico residents affected by the earthquakes that began in December. Click here for more information.
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance is available for individuals who lost their jobs because of the earthquakes in southwest Puerto Rico and live or work in any of the 25 municipalities FEMA approved for assistance may be eligible to receive unemployment benefits. Click here for more information.
- As of February 6, 2020: Nine additional municipalities that were affected by the earthquakes in southwest Puerto Rico have been designated as eligible for FEMA’s Individual Assistance program. At the request of the Government of Puerto Rico, FEMA extended eligibility for Individual Assistance to Arecibo, Ciales, Hormigueros, Juana Díaz, Las Marías, Mayagüez, Morovis, Orocovis and Sabana Grande under the January 16 presidential disaster declaration.
- As of March 29, 2021: The municipality of Rincón was designated as eligible for FEMA’s Individual Assistance program. Survivors have until May 24, 2021 to apply for assistance.
By The Numbers
Stay up to date with our weekly funding updates
For more information on getting assistance after a disaster visit our Individual Assistance page
Disaster Recovery Center Locations
Due to COVID-19, centers are operating by appointment if you wish to speak with a FEMA representative in person. If you are delivering documents, you may do so through the drive-thru service. call FEMA at 1(800) 621-3362 o 1 (800) 642-7585 (TTY) or visit www.disasterassistance.gov to make an appointment.
Distaster Recovery Centers (DRCs) serve homeowners, renters and business owners who sustained damage as a result of the recent earthquakes in Southwest Puerto Rico. Specialists from the government of Puerto Rico and municipalities, FEMA, the U.S. Small Business Administration, nongovernmental organizations and the local community, will be on hand to help survivors register for assistance, answer questions and provide information on the types of assistance available to survivors. Services are provided in English and Spanish. The centers are open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
SBA Business Recovery Centers
Assistance With Coping After An Earthquake
Tips to help lessen anxiety
- Staying connected with your family and your closest friends.
- Check on your neighbors, especially people who may need help like seniors, parents with young children and people with disabilities.
If you are feeling anxious or stressed, call the Primera Ayuda Sicosocial at 800-981-0023 and meet with a crisis counselor.
For more information read our Coping After an Earthquake: Only You Can Determine Your Healing Time news release.
FEMA has approved crisis counseling assistance for residents of Guánica, Guayanilla, Peñuelas, Ponce, Utuado and Yauco.
FEMA is funding the crisis counseling program, which is administered by Proyecto Animate. The program’s goal is to help people and communities to recover from the effects of natural or man-made disasters through short-term intervention.
In addition to the counselors at the disaster recovery centers and base camps, counselors can be reached by calling Línea PAS at 800-981-0023 or (TTY) 800-672-7622, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For more infomation read our Crisis Counseling Approved for Six Municipalities in Southwest Puerto Rico news release.
도움의 손길을 내미는 방법
재난 후 복구에는 수년이 걸릴 수 있습니다. 현금, 필요한 물품이나 시간을 기부하는 등 도울 수 있는 방법이 많이 있습니다. 도움이 필요한 사람들을 돕는 방법에 대해 자세히 알아보기.
FEMA와 사업 관계 맺기
재난 구제를 위한 유료 서비스 및 물품 제공에 관심이 있으시다면 EMA와 사업 관계 맺기(Doing Business with FEMA)페이지 확인 하십시오.
자금 지원 의무
|총 주택 지원(Housing Assistance, HA) - 승인 금액||$74,615,046.24|
|총 기타 필요 지원(Other Needs Assistance, ONA) - 승인 금액||$2,212,155.37|
|총 개인 및 가구 프로그램 승인 금액||$76,827,201.61|
|승인된 개인 지원 신청 건||14239|
|Emergency Work (Categories A-B) - Dollars Obligated||$433,878,045.46|
|Permanent Work (Categories C-G) - Dollars Obligated||$403,563,305.38|
|총 의무 공공 지원 보조금 금액||$895,522,217.49|
|재난 완화 지원||금액|
|재난 완화 보조금 프로그램(Hazard Mitigation Grant Program, HMGP) - 의무 금액||$22,561,167.62|