Port Security Grant Program Outreach for Applicants and Stakeholders
The FEMA Grant Programs Directorate and Co-host the American Association of Port Authorities invites all potential PSGP applicants and partners to participate in the upcoming outreach call regarding the Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 PSGP.
Date: May 19, 2022
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Dial-in Number: 800-320-4330
The FEMA Grant Programs Directorate invites all potential PSGP applicants and partners to participate in the upcoming outreach call regarding the Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 PSGP.
The FY 2022 PSGP will provide $100 million in funding support to eligible maritime agencies/entities for security related activities to prevent, protect against, respond to, and recover from terrorist attacks.
FEMA will provide online informational resource links to program documents, environmental and historic preservation requirements, and physical safety/security tools.
- FY 2022 PSGP and FEMA overview
- Historical PSGP information
- Changes/highlights; application process
- Program priorities; and best practices and helpful hints for submitting successful applications.
- Question and answer session
- Finally, there will be a during each outreach call.