19GN-00-RFMN - Monitors/Recorders, Temperature and Humidity
Devices used to continuously monitor the temperature and/or humidity of a storage area or refrigeration device to ensure that contents do not exceed storage limits.
Allowable if used to maintain pharmaceuticals, reagents, and other allowable items.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Environmental Planning and Historic Preservation (EHP)
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG),Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Urban Area Security Initiative Program (UASI)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.