06CP-07-RFSA - Equipment, RF Detection and Spectrum Analysis
Devices that detect, identify and analyze radio frequency signals from radios, cellular devices, GPS, Wi-Fi, and other emitting devices. These devices can be used to identify transmissions from suspicious or threatening sources, including interference that may be blocking or damaging first responder communications.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Amtrak - (IPR - Amtrak)
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG)
- Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 06CP-07-RFSA - Equipment, RF Detection and Spectrum Analysis directly here. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.