04SN-01-XMIT - Transmission Device, Wireless, Remote Sensor
A device which, when attached to a remote sensor such as a video camera or chemical detector, allows wireless transmission of data to a distant base. May use radio frequency (RF) or infrared (IR) transmission.
Grant Notes:When utilizing FEMA program funds to build, upgrade, enhance, or replace communications and information systems, grantees and sub-grantees should develop a comprehensive interoperable communications plan before procurement decisions are made.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG)
- Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
- Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 04SN-01-XMIT - Transmission Device, Wireless, Remote Sensor directly here. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.