04MD-01-LAMP - Equipment, Light Amplification
Light amplification (night vision enhancement) equipment, including hand-held, helmet mounted, or equipment-mounted tactical systems. Includes hardware/accessories necessary for helmet/equipment mounting.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Environmental Planning and Historic Preservation (EHP)
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG)
- Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
- Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 04MD-01-LAMP - Equipment, Light Amplification directly here. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.