03SR-02-TPHY - Tools, Power, Hydraulic, Pneumatic
Portable hydraulic or pneumatic tools, power units, hoses, accessories and attachments that generate the output forces or energy used to perform one or more of the functions of spreading, lifting, holding, crushing, pulling, or cutting for rescue operations. (Certified as compliant with NFPA 1936).
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Amtrak - (IPR - Amtrak)
- Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
- Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 03SR-02-TPHY - Tools, Power, Hydraulic, Pneumatic directly here. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.