03OE-02-TILA - Optics, Thermal Imaging and/or Light Amplification
Thermal imaging and/or light amplification optics, including night vision equipment and Forward Looking Infrared (FLIR) for search operations involving trapped or lost victims or tactical operations.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Amtrak - (IPR - Amtrak)
- Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 03OE-02-TILA - Optics, Thermal Imaging and/or Light Amplification directly here. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.