This page details Wetland information useful for the EHP review.
- Detailed maps (e.g., USACE, USFWS National Wetlands Inventory Maps, etc.) defining wetland boundaries within the project area.
- Studies and reports (e.g., wetland survey maps and reports, flood elevations and velocities, etc.) documenting the project scope as related to the occupancy and modification of wetlands including direct and indirect effects.
- Documentation of compliance and consistency with federal, state, tribal, county and local floodplain management programs and plans.
- Documentation of any Public Notices or public meetings.
- Documentation of coordination with other agencies (e.g., USACE, NRCS, NFIP, State and Local Floodplain Managers, etc.) including studies and reports and recommendations.
04/23/2015 - 08:56