This page details Fish & Wildlife Coordination Act information useful for the EHP review.
- Detailed plans and studies for the control or modification of a natural stream or body of water.
- Detailed maps, studies and reports documenting the project scope and surrounding areas, including construction of dams, berms, impoundments, stream relocation, and water-diversion structures.
- Detailed descriptions and related studies and reports of proposed discharges of pollutants, including industrial, mining, and municipal wastes or dredging and fill material into a body of water or wetlands.
- Recommendations of the FWS and affected state(s) agency(s) for protecting game and non-game fish and wildlife and their habitat.
- Documentation of coordination with other agencies (e.g., USFWS, NMFS, State Fish and Game Departments), including studies, reports and recommendations.
04/23/2015 - 09:24