Install the FEMA App, available for Apple and Android mobile devices.
- Download the App
You can also download the app via text messaging:
- If you have an Apple device: Text APPLE to 43362 (4FEMA)
- If you have an Android device: Text ANDROID to 43362 (4FEMA)
If you use text messaging, standard message and data rates apply. Learn more about our text messages.
- Features in the App
- Receive real-time alerts from the National Weather Service for up to five locations nationwide.
- Learn emergency safety tips for over 20 types of disasters, including fires, flooding, hurricanes, snowstorms, tornadoes, volcanoes and more.
- Locate open emergency shelters and disaster recovery centers in your area where you can talk to a FEMA representative in person.
- Prepare for diasters with a customizable emergency kit checklist, emergency family plan, and reminders.
- Connect with FEMA to register for disaster assistance online.
- Upload and share disaster photos through Disaster Reporter.
- Toggle between English and Spanish.
- Follow the FEMA blog to learn about the work FEMA does across the United States.
- Promotional Toolkit
The FEMA App Social Media Toolkit includes talking points, graphics, and other promotional materials.
- En Español
FEMA app en español.