Eligible organizations may receive cooperative agreement funding to complete the following types of projects for FEMA:
- Flood Risk Projects
- Program Management
- Community Outreach and Mitigation Strategies
- Letter of Map Revision Review Partner tasks
Communities, state or regional agencies, universities, territories, tribes and nonprofits must have the interest and capability to become active partners in FEMA’s flood hazard mapping program.
Active CTP partners must:
- Have existing systems in place to support data collection and flood hazard mapping.
- Have demonstrated capability to perform, implement or contract a flood mitigation activity
- Ensure your community is in good standing with the NFIP.
- If funding is provided by FEMA, be able to perform required financial management activities.
- Have in-house staff able to monitor performance and approve projects.
Learn about the types of projects eligible organizations can complete with cooperative agreement funding.
Find the important documents and resources to enter into the grant application process.
There are five different types of CTP Program mapping activity statements (MAS) and statements of work (SOW).