As part of FEMA’s efforts to support consistent disaster declaration request submissions, simplify the process, and enhance the efficiency and transparency of the process, a new form was created that replaces previous templates. The form includes all statutory and regulatory requirements for declaration requests and will be signed by the Governor of a State or his/her designee.
- Request For Presidential Disaster Declaration Cover Letter Template (MS Word)
- Tribal Request For Presidential Disaster Declaration Cover Letter Template (MS Word)
- Request for Presidential Disaster Declaration Form (PDF)
- Transcript of Webinar on Declaration Request Form and Cover Letter Template (PDF)
- IHP Cost Projection Workbook (MS Excel)