First, be sure to review the Public Assistance process, which outlines:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Eligibility requirements
- Overview of the Public Assistance delivery model
When ready to apply, applicants should use the Public Assistance Grants Portal to account for all activities associated with their damage claims.
Applicants can use the Grants Portal to:
- Register for and update an applicant profile
- Submit a "Request for Public Assistance"
- Upload project documentation
Visit the Tools and Resources page for the schedule of equipment rate, project templates, cost estimating tools and other resources to support the application process.
"I'm logged in. Now what?"
FEMA Grants Manager YouTube Channel
View the full collection of Public Assistance Grants Manager help videos and tutorials on FEMA's PA Grants Portal YouTube channel.
Call the hotline at 1-866-337-8448 or email the Grants Portal team to request webinars and training.