이 페이지는한국어로(으로) 번역되지 않았습니다. 해당 언어의 리소스는 한국어 페이지를 방문해 주십시오.
05NP-00-IDPS - System, Intrusion Detection/Prevention
Intrusion Detection and/or Prevention System (IDS, IPS) deployed at either host or network level to detect and/or prevent unauthorized or aberrant behavior on the network. Software and hardware (appliance) solutions exist. This replaces item 05NP-00-IDS and incorporates more recent prevention technology.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG)
- Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 05NP-00-IDPS - System, Intrusion Detection/Prevention directly here. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.