FEMA Case Study Library
- COVID-19 Best Practice Case Studies
- Interagency Recovery Coordination Case Studies
- Mitigation Best Practices
- Preparedness Grants Case Studies
- Assistance to Firefighters Grant Case Studies
- Loss Avoidance Studies
- Risk MAP Best Practices
Search All Case Studies
In August 2020, FEMA conducted a preparedness grants effectiveness virtual case study with the State of Idaho. The purpose of this case study was to understand the role of FEMA preparedness grants in Idaho’s coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic response.
Challenge: Access to mapping and updated modeling that result from Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and state projects benefit both the general public and the engineering community.