This page has not been translated into Français. Visit the Français page for resources in that language.
Region 1 Local Hazard Mitigation Planning Workshop
Hazard Mitigation planning partners from all over New England are invited to join this free FEMA Region 1 workshop!
Date: octobre 3, 2022 - octobre 4, 2022
Heure: 5:30 am - 8:30 am
Détails de l’évènement
Join us Monday, October 3rd & Tuesday, October 4th from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET.
Over these two half days you'll learn about:
- Developing new or updated local mitigation plans.
- FEMA’s updated Local and State Mitigation Planning Policy Guides (effective April 2023).
- The essentials of the hazard mitigation planning process.
- How to use the best data sources.
- The plan review and approval process.
- Implementing and maintaining an approved plan.
- Integrating mitigation into other planning activities.
Learn from each other and exchange ideas during interactive breakout rooms.
Contact pour l’événement
Senior Community Planner | FEMA Region 1