From day-to-day operations to months of deployment, FEMA provides its employees with digital access to programs, benefits and services. These resources are meant to support you while you work to support others.
Resources for Current Employees
You can access the following employee resources from any location and any computer.
- WebTA: Record time and attendance.
- Employee Personnel Page (myEPP): View leave and earnings statements, tax statements, and annual personal benefits.
- Concur: Manage your travel.
- Deployment Tracking System (DTS): Respond to and track deployments and training.
- Survivor Benefits: Understand the benefits that may be payable to a surviving spouse upon the death of an active federal employee.
- Office Personnel File (eOPF): Access your records and documents related to your federal service.
- Federal Employee Knowledge Center (FEKC): Register for classes and access training.
New Employee Onboarding
New to FEMA? Welcome! Visit our Onboarding webpage to download forms and learn about the new employee orientation process.
FEMA Travel Assistance
Questions about FEMA Travel Policy?
Email FEMA-TravelPolicy@fema.dhs.gov for help.
If you need customer service support for your FEMA travel card, reach out to the service(s) that best fits your inquiry.
Travel Card Client Support Line
Cardholder and general inquiries, please reach out to the FEMA Travel Card Client Support during regular business hours 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET (M-F).
Travel Card Assistance (After Hours/ Weekends)
For immediate assistance with a travel card issue during evenings, weekends, or holidays:
- Contact Citibank’s 24/7 Customer Service Team at 800-790-7206.
- Citibank Customer Service can assist cardholders with most emergency issues including:
- Declined transactions
- Lost/stolen/compromised card
- Other critical issues that require immediate action to ensure you remain travel ready.
Travel Card Online Access
Manage your Travel Card account online with CitiManager.
Citibank's online account management system, provides cardholders with a single point of access to view:
- Statements online
- Confirm account balances
- Make payments
- Sign up for paperless statements
For More Information
For additional resources available to FEMA employees, visit the FEMA Intranet site or the Department of Homeland Security's employee resources.
For questions or concerns, email the FEMA Human Capital Service Desk, which supports FEMA’s operational readiness and the execution of field operations.