FEMA Grants Outcomes (GO) Startup Guide provides instructions for new users to register in FEMA GO, log into the system, manage their organizations, and manage pending registrations. The Startup Guide also contains an overview of the Grants Technology Division (GTD) initiative, reviews FEMA GO user roles, touches on the importance of SAM.gov in FEMA GO, and presents key functionalities needed to successfully begin navigating the system.
Screens are based on a user’s assigned role.
Different roles will have different permissions, and thus, will affect the appearance and content of screens.
At the end of this guide, you should be able to:
- Understand the roles that can be assigned to FEMA GO users and the permissions granted to each.
- Recognize the role of the System for Award Management (SAM.gov) in the FEMA GO registration process.
- Execute the FEMA GO registration process.
- Manage key areas of your FEMA GO account such as:
- Your organization profile
- Assigning team roles and responsibilities
- Adding new team members, and
- Administering pending registrations