此页面尚未翻译成[简体中文. 前往 简体中文 页面以该语言获取资源。
05AU-00-BIOM - Device, Biometric User Authentication
Devices that utilize biometric characteristics (fingerprints, palm prints, iris or retinal scanning, tissue matrix, etc.) to authorize access to facilities and/or systems.
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG)
- Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 05AU-00-BIOM - Device, Biometric User Authentication directly here. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.