The information contained here can assist you in learning how to prevent disaster losses.Topics covered are:
- Know Your Risk
- Have A Safe Place To Go…… with Time to Get There.
- Mitigation Activities
- FEMA's Mitigation Programs
Know Your Risk
- Hazus-MH is a nationally applicable standardized methodology and software program that contains models for estimating potential losses from earthquakes, floods and hurricane winds.
- Flood Maps are available from FEMA's Map Service Center.
- Mitigation Planning
Have A Safe Place To Go…… with Time to Get There.
- Mitigation Buyout Projects
- Elevation Projects
- How-to Protect Your Property
- Mitigation Best Practices and Case Studies
FEMA's Mitigation Programs
09/02/2014 - 09:13