The FY 2012 FP&S AWARD ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE UNDERWAY
vIEW AWARD LIST
Application Tools Available for Planning FP&S Grant Requests
- FY 2012 FP&S Funding Opportunity Announcement. Download and read this document to learn about the types of projects supported by the FP&S Grant Program, funding priorities, eligibility and evaluation criteria, and requirements for grantees.
- FY 2012 FP&S Grants Get Ready Guide. This short guide will help you kick-start your FY 2012 FP&S grant application. It identifies and addresses the most important elements of all the grant application questions.
- FY 2012 FP&S Grants Self-Evaluation Sheet. This tool is based on the application scoring dimensions used by the FP&S peer reviewers. It can help you assess your organization's readiness to apply for a FY 2012 grant and assist you in planning your application.
- FY 2012 FP&S Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- FP&S Grants Video. This video gives an overview of the FP&S Grant Program, describing the purpose of the grants, eligible activities, and evaluation criteria.
- Community Risk Assessment Video. This video describes the different types of risk assessments that applicants can use and explains how the risk assessment's information can support grant requests. Community risk assessments are critical to creating an effective fire prevention and safety project, and they are required to obtain a FP&S grant.
FP&S Success Stories
FP&S Award Announcements
Locate FP&S grant recipients by viewing the list of awardees. Questions regarding the FP&S Grants can be directed to the Federal Emergency Management Agency's Grant Programs Directorate (GPD) AFG Program staff at 1-866-274-0960 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to view the awards page
FP&S Research and Development (R&D) Grant Section Now Available
Learn more about the Research projects funded through AFG and how they are working to improve firefighter safety and health
- Click here for more information