This page contains the application and grants management portal for the Assistance to Firefighters Grants (AFG) grant program. The intended audiences are AFG stakeholders, which include but are not limited to grant applicants/award recipients, and the communities they serve.
There are no AFG open application periods at this time.
AFG Award Recipients
AFG award recipients are required to submit a final Closeout Report at the end of their grant period of performance. The following Grantee Closeout Modules are available now:
- FY 2009 Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG)
- FY 2009 Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER)
- FY 2009 Fire Prevention and Safety (FP&S)
- FY 2010 Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG)
- FY 2010 Fire Prevention and Safety (FP&S)
- FY 2011 Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG)
- FY 2011 Fire Prevention and Safety (FP&S)
- FY 2012 Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG)
All Other AFG and FP&S Grantees
- If you have questions or problems about closing out your grant, please contact the AFG Help Desk at 1-866-274-0960 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grant Closeout Tutorial
This tutorial will assist grantees with understanding and filling-out the various sections of the Closeout Report. Get started.