- Current Users
- New Users
- Software Help
- Subscribe to Receive cHECk-RAS News and Information
- For More Information
Now Available! A new version of cHECk-RAS 2.0.1.
The following changes have been made:
- The ‘Read Geometry’ error related to rating curves experienced by some users when using the program to check certain models will be resolved
- Variables will populate appropriately in all 314 cHECk-RAS messages generated by the program
- Users will be able to install the cHEC-RAS program to a non-default location on their computer without affecting the ability to use cHECk-RAS
- Users will be able to input a specific surcharge value to be checked as an alternative to choosing from the pre-defined list of state surcharge values
- cHECk-RAS 2.0.1 User Guide enhancements to reflect the latest features
cHECk-RAS is a program designed to verify the validity of an assortment of parameters found in the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) HEC-RAS hydraulic modeling program. cHECk-RAS utilizes information generated by HEC-RAS (all versions through the latest version, 4.1.0.) This program can run only on computers with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (32- or 64-bit) operating systems. The current version of cHECk-RAS in use is 2.0.1.
Current users of cHECk-RAS can find software updates, bulletins and related information on the Current Users page.
New users of cHECk-RAS can download the software and submit support questions on the New Users page.
A Software Help Page is available to accommodate users' submittals of questions and suggestions regarding cHECk-RAS and other Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) computer programs. View the latest known issues for the cHECk-RAS Beta software release.
Subscribe to Receive cHECk-RAS News and Information
Please register to receive e-mail updates on FEMA Flood Hazard Mapping activities including the latest on cHECk-RAS.
For More Information
For more information or additional assistance:
- Information on how to e-mail a Map Specialist.
- Please call a Map Specialist in the FEMA Map Information eXchange; toll free, at 1-877-FEMA MAP (1-877-336-2627).