This page is for disaster survivors in federally declared counties and contains a list of items you need when you apply for assistance.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may also call (800) 621-3362 / TTY (800) 462-7585 to apply.
Documents and Materials You Need to Apply
- Social Security number
- Current and pre-disaster address
- A telephone number where you can be contacted
- Insurance information
- Total household annual income
- A routing and account number from your bank (only necessary if you want to have disaster assistance funds transferred directly into your bank account).
- A description of your losses that were caused by the disaster
01/14/2016 - 14:23