This page has not been translated into 简体中文. Visit the 简体中文 page for resources in that language.
New Mexico Wildfires Flooding, Mudflows and Straight-line Winds
灾难期: 4月 5, 2022 - 7月 23, 2022
日宣布日期: 5月 4, 2022
Now Closed: Period to Apply for Disaster Assistance
The last day for individuals and families to apply for assistance after this disaster has passed. You are no longer able to begin a new claim.
To check the status on a previously submitted claim, visit DisasterAssistance.gov.
“灾后援助”小册子已翻译成 27 种语言，是一种可在社区分发的工具，用于帮助公众了解可在灾后复原中支持个人和家庭的 FEMA 援助类型。
3 Ways to Apply for Assistance
- American Sign Language (ASL): FEMA Registration Process - Registration
- American Sign Language (ASL): How to Register with Disaster Survivor Assistance
Below you can find social media graphics and images with important safety messaging in various languages, including English, Chinese, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- DR-4652 Best Ways To Send Documents
- Disaster Support Social Graphics
- For more New Mexico Wildfire images and videos to see how we are supporting on the ground, visit our collection.
- American Sign Language (ASL): Reasons to Apply for an SBA Loan
- American Sign Language (ASL): Renters May be Eligible for Federal Help
- American Sign Language (ASL): Understanding Your Letter
Verifying Home Ownership or Occupancy
FEMA is required to verify you lived at the address in your application as your primary residence before providing most types of IHP Assistance. FEMA is also required to verify you owned your home before providing Home Repair or Replacement Assistance.
As part of our effort to make the disaster assistance process quicker and reduce the burden on applicants, we try to verify occupancy and ownership by using an automated public records search.
If we cannot verify you lived in or owned the home that you listed in your application, we will ask you to provide documents to prove occupancy and/or ownership to help us determine if you are eligible for assistance.
Disaster Distress Helpline
It is normal to feel sad, stressed or overwhelmed after a major disaster. For adults and children having negative feelings or thoughts, free crisis counseling is available through the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) Disaster Distress Helpline.
The Disaster Distress Helpline (DDH) is the first national hotline dedicated to providing year-round disaster crisis counseling. This toll-free, multilingual, crisis support service is available 24/7 via telephone (1-800-985-5990) and SMS (text 'TalkWithUs' to 66746) to residents in the U.S. and its territories who are experiencing emotional distress related to natural or man-made disasters.
Frequently Asked Questions and Rumor Control
Do your part to the stop the spread of rumors by doing three easy things:
- Find trusted sources of information.
- Share information from trusted sources.
- Discourage others from sharing information from unverified sources.
|住房援助 (HA) 总额 - 获批金额||$5,783,488.30|
|其他需求援助 (ONA) 总额 - 获批金额||$1,244,508.16|
|Emergency Work (Categories A-B) - Dollars Obligated||$4,025,055.46|
|Permanent Work (Categories C-G) - Dollars Obligated||$710,552.47|