This page has not been translated into 简体中文. Visit the 简体中文 page for resources in that language.
The Impact of Federal, Faith and Community Partnership on the Frontlines of COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
To commemorate the month, the DHS Center for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships is hosting a webinar to highlight federal, faith and community partnership engagement during the COVID-19 vaccine distribution.
日期: 七月 28, 2021
时间: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
July is Partnership Month with DHS and FEMA. To commemorate the month, the DHS Center for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships in partnership with the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, is hosting a webinar to highlight federal, faith and community partnership engagement on the front lines of COVID-19 vaccine distribution.
The webinar will be held from 2 – 3:15 p.m. ET on July 28.
- Melissa, Rogers, JD, Executive Director, White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships and Senior Director, Faith and Public Policy within the Domestic Policy Council
- Hannah Vick, Ph.D., Senior Advisor, Office of External Affairs, Federal Emergency Management Agency, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Sarah Dietch, Director of Peace Corps Response, U.S. Peace Corps
- Karinda L. Washington, Executive Director, Social Impact & Campaigns, Office of Partnership and Engagement, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Goulda A. Downer, PhD, FAND, RD, LN, CNS, Associate Professor & Program Director, Howard University College of Medicine/HU Telehealth Training Center & Co-Chair, Historical Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) COVID Awareness and Resilience Day