此页面尚未翻译成[简体中文. 前往 简体中文 页面以该语言获取资源。
Jacksonville Virtual Career Fair for Veterans
An online recruiting event open to all U.S. military job seekers and spouses.
日期: November 19, 2020
时间: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Who are the candidates?
- Those who have served in the U.S. military and their spouses. This includes active duty, retired, separated, veterans, National Guard and Reserve.
- Those veterans who are interested in careers as they transition from the service.
How does it work?
Review the Free Informational Webinar on How the Virtual Fair Works.
Where do I have to go?
- Nowhere, it all happens online!
- Flexible Time Frame: Each organization chooses their own chat times during the event
Leverage the power of Recruiting Technology | Attend the Fair from Anywhere
Top reasons to participate
- Meet veteran talent not served through our physical events
- Reach veterans with inflexible schedules who can’t attend a physical event
- Balance recruiting costs by using a virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes
- Easily include multiple decision-makers early in the recruiting process, saving time and resources