Florida 伊恩飓风


灾难期: 9月 23, 2022 - 11月 4, 2022

日宣布日期: 9月 29, 2022

Now Closed: Period to Apply for Disaster Assistance

The initial registration period for this disaster has closed. For FEMA to consider your late application, you'll be notified to send a signed letter explaining why you were unable to apply during the application period, along with documents that clearly show why you wouldn't apply before the deadline.

Acceptable documents include:

  • Proof of hospitalization, illness, or disability affecting you or an immediate family member
  • Proof of death of an immediate family member
  • Proof of personal or business travel that kept you away from home for the full application period

I Was Told to Call the U.S. Small Business Administration

FEMA is not allowed to provide disaster assistance for certain losses covered by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) disaster loans. The SBA provides low-interest disaster loans to individuals and households to help with disaster losses. FEMA works with the SBA to determine if you may qualify for Personal Property Assistance, Transportation Assistance, or a Group Flood Insurance Policy.

FEMA will automatically refer you to the SBA to be considered for a disaster loan if you meet SBA’s income standards. FEMA uses your household annual gross income and number of dependents to determine if you should be referred to the SBA.

If you are referred to the SBA, FEMA will contact you via an auto-dialer system to explain how to apply for a disaster loan. You must complete and return a loan application to be considered for an SBA loan or certain types of FEMA assistance. You do not have to accept an SBA loan offer. However, if you are approved for an SBA loan, and you do not accept it, you will not be referred back to FEMA for personal property or transportation assistance.

For more information about the SBA disaster loan program, please call the SBA at 800-659-2955 (TTY: 800-877-8339). SBA information is also available at www.SBA.gov/disaster or by email at disastercustomerservice@sba.gov.

Learn more about SBA loans

I Applied for Assistance. What's Next?

If You Have Insurance

Please contact your insurance company as soon as possible to file a claim. FEMA can only provide money after you get your insurance settlement. If your insurance doesn’t cover all of your home repair or rebuilding expenses, FEMA may be able to help.

FEMA can’t provide money for expenses covered by insurance or duplicate benefits from another source. When you get your insurance settlement or denial, please send a copy to FEMA as soon as you can.

If your insurance settlement is delayed more than 30 days from the time you file your claim, call the FEMA Helpline at 800-621-3362.

Learn more about the steps after applying

If You Do Not Have Insurance

FEMA will verify your disaster-caused losses. The agency will schedule a time to inspect your home if you reported damage to your home or personal property. Or FEMA will ask you to send documents to verify your expenses.

You will receive notification letters from FEMA either by mail or electronic correspondence explaining your next steps. If necessary based on the losses you reported, an inspector will contact you by phone to schedule an inspection. If you miss the call, they will leave a voicemail message and make multiple attempts to reach you. The inspector should not need to view repair receipts or pictures of the damage. But if you begin cleaning up before the inspection, FEMA suggests you take pictures, make a list of your losses, and keep receipts for all of your disaster-caused expenses.

Find a Housing Counselor

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) provides support to a nationwide network of housing counseling agencies (HCAs) and certified counselors. HUD-participating HCAs are approved and trained to provide tools to current and prospective homeowners and renters so they can make responsible choices to address their housing needs in light of their financial situations.

Verifying Home Ownership or Occupancy

FEMA is required to verify you lived at the address in your application as your primary residence before providing most types of assistance. FEMA is also required to verify you owned your home before providing home repair or home replacement assistance. Learn more about this process.

As part of our effort to make the disaster assistance process quicker and reduce the burden on applicants, we try to verify occupancy and ownership by using an automated public records search.

If we cannot verify you lived in or owned the home that you listed on your application, we will ask you to provide documents to prove occupancy and/or ownership to help us determine if you are approved for assistance.

How Do I Appeal the Decision?

If you receive a letter stating that you are not approved for assistance or that your application is incomplete, you can still complete the application or appeal the decision within 60 days of receiving a decision letter. The letter would either be mailed to you or placed into your Disaster Assistance Center account, if you have set up an account.

Learn more about appeals

Frequently Asked Questions and Rumors

Learn more about common disaster-related rumors and how to report fraud. You can also get answers to frequently asked questions about emergency shelters, disaster assistance, flood insurance and more.

Multilingual Resources

You can find social media graphics with important safety messaging in various languages, including English, Chinese, Spanish and Vietnamese.

We also have videos in American Sign Language (ASL) on topics including:

How to Help

Volunteer and Donate

Recovery can take many years after a disaster. There are many ways to help such as donating cash, needed items or your time. Learn more about how to help those in need.

Don’t self-deploy to disaster areas. Trusted organizations in the affected areas know where volunteers are needed. Work with an established organization to make sure you have the appropriate safety, training and skills needed to respond.

FEMA Voluntary Agency Liaisons (VALs) support the significant contributions of voluntary, faith-based, and community stakeholders active in disaster by building relationships – and coordinating efforts – with and across partner organizations and government agencies.

Doing Business with FEMA

If you are interested in providing paid services and goods for disaster relief, visit our Doing Business with FEMA page to get started.

If you own a business involved with debris removal and want to work on clean-up efforts in affected areas, please contact the local government in affected areas to offer your services.



访问 新闻与媒体页面,了解事件、情况说明书、新闻发布和其他多媒体资源。

Local Resources Custom Text

灾害恢复中心 (DRC)

如果受影响幸存者来自经批准的指定郡县,可以到最近的 DRC 寻求帮助,以申请援助。FEMA 和美国小企业管理局的代表将在这些中心说明救灾援助计划,回答有关书面通信的问题,并提供有关维修和重建的资料,确保房屋具有更强的灾害抵御能力。

之前已登记申请援助的居民不需要到访 DRC,但可以通过在线、电话或亲自来 DCR 咨询问题或寻求更多信息。

公民身份和 FEMA 资格

FEMA 致力于帮助所有符合资格的灾难幸存者,帮助其从飓风 Ian 恢复,救助对象包括美国公民、非公民国民和符合资格的外国人。



如果您收到表明您没有资格获得援助或您的申请不完整的信函,您可以在收到决定信函后的 60 天内完成申请,或对决定提出上诉。该信件将邮寄给您,如果您已设置帐户,则将发送至您的 灾难援助 中心 帐户。


Transitional Sheltering Assistance(过渡性避难援助)

FEMA 已为佛罗里达州的幸存者启动过渡性庇护所援助,在参与援助的酒店提供短期、紧急的庇护方案。

如希望获得庇护所援助,首先请 申请援助。您必须拥有一个 FEMA 注册 ID 并获得 FEMA 批准,才能参与申请。如果 FEMA 已针对庇护所援助与您联系,您可以 查找参与援助的酒店

常见问题和 谣言

了解关于 常见灾害相关谣言 和 如何报告诈骗的更多信息。您还可以获得  有关紧急庇护所、灾难援助、洪水保险等 常见问题 的答案。




FEMA 在提供大多数类型的 IHP 援助之前,需要验证您在申请上提供的地址为您的主要住所并在其居住。FEMA 在提供房屋维修或更换援助金之前还需要验证您拥有房屋。





US Department of Housing and Urban Development (美国住房和城市发展部)(HUD) 为全国性的 住房咨询机构(HCA)和认证咨询师网络提供支持。参与 HUD 的 HCA 都经过批准和培训,能为当前和潜在的房主和租房者提供工具,帮助他们根据其财务状况做出负责任的选择,以满足他们的住房需求。

查找 HUD 资源定位器




处理与 FEMA 的事务

如有兴趣提供有偿服务和救灾物资,请先 访问处理与 FEMA 的事务页面


个人协助 金额
住房援助 (HA) 总额 - 获批金额 $744,430,998.23
其他需求援助 (ONA) 总额 - 获批金额 $364,337,291.87
获批个人和家庭计划总额 $1,108,768,290.10
获批个人援助申请 386029
公共援助 金额
Emergency Work (Categories A-B) - Dollars Obligated $839,258,954.01
Permanent Work (Categories C-G) - Dollars Obligated $2,808,309.21
保留公共援助补助金总额 $881,500,894.03
减灾援助 金额
减灾赠款补助金计划 (HMGP) - 保留金额 $1,970,275.45

Disaster Recovery Centers (DRC) List

Search for the Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) closest to you here.

Sadkin Community Center


1176 NW 42nd Way
Lauderhill, Florida 33313
Get Directions

DRC Hours

Monday:9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday:9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday:9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday:9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday:9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday:9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Dania Beach


100 W Dania Beach Blvd
Dania, Florida 33004
Get Directions

DRC Hours

Monday:9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday:8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Wednesday:8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thursday:8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday:8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday:8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Samuel Delevoe Memorial Park


2520 NW 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
Get Directions

DRC Hours

Monday:8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday:8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thursday:8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday:8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday:8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Hortt Park


1700 SW 14th Ct
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312
Get Directions

DRC Hours

Monday:9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday:9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday:9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday:9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday:9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday:9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
最近更新时间 5月 27, 2023