Federal Emergency Management Agency

Designated Areas: Oklahoma Freedom and Noble Wildfires

Incident period: 08/03/2012 to 08/14/2012
Major Disaster Declaration declared on 08/22/2012
Main Content


Individual Assistance

(Assistance to individuals and households)

Cleveland County and Creek County.

Public Assistance

(Assistance to State, Local, Tribal and Territorial governments and certain private-non-profit organizations for emergency work and the repair or replacement of disaster-damaged facilities)

Hazard Mitigation Grant Program
All jurisdictions in Oklahoma are eligible to apply for assistance under the Hazard Mitigation Grant Program.
Back to Top