此页面尚未翻译成[简体中文. 前往 简体中文 页面以该语言获取资源。
01SW-01-SUIT - Suit, Dry, Surface Water Operations Protective, NFPA 1952
A suit that provides exposure protection for water operations (certified as compliant with NFPA 1952). (Replaces Item 01WA-04-GARM).
FEMA Related Grant Programs:
- Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- State Homeland Security Program (SHSP)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Urban Areas Security Initiative Program (UASI)
- Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)
- Emergency Management Performance Grants (EMPG)
Standardized Equipment List
For more information on operating considerations, mandatory and applicable standards, and training requirements, visit the Interagency Board’s Standardized Equipment List site. You may also access 01SW-01-SUIT - Suit, Dry, Surface Water Operations Protective, NFPA 1952 directly here. Note: some equipment items on the Authorized Equipment List maynot be listed on the Standardized Equipment List.
System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders
For market survey reports, visit the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders site. To search for an equipment item, use the same Authorized Equipment List item number. Note: some equipment items may not have market survey reports.